Cocker Spaniel Fans Club Of Malaysia

Hang Out with Cocker Spaniel furkids & Friends
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 My mocha

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:17 am

nike wrote:
estkit wrote:
thierrylye wrote:
hey...
i found out tat y ur kid's fur is not curly??
mine r curly....
got difference?

mocha's fur oso curly le...i oso thinking y other dog show acs is straight fur 1 scratch

need to use the hair dryer blow ACS's fur... then the fur will be straight..

i did use hair dryer to blow 4mocha but mocha use to walk here n there tats y hardly make it straight *run
Back to top Go down
View user profile
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:19 am

nike wrote:


who said designer must know to take photo one..!!! bounce

mine 0123663800(suki)

i didnt say designer must know how to take photo but wat i mean is decorate the photo lol! hehehe....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nike
puppy
puppy


Number of posts : 64
Age : 38
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:20 am

estkit wrote:
nike wrote:
estkit wrote:
thierrylye wrote:
hey...
i found out tat y ur kid's fur is not curly??
mine r curly....
got difference?

mocha's fur oso curly le...i oso thinking y other dog show acs is straight fur 1 scratch

need to use the hair dryer blow ACS's fur... then the fur will be straight..

i did use hair dryer to blow 4mocha but mocha use to walk here n there tats y hardly make it straight *run

that's why u can't blow it straight ... i train nike stand for me to blow his fur. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:22 am

nike wrote:


that's why u can't blow it straight ... i train nike stand for me to blow his fur. Twisted Evil

i oso want to train him this way but sometimes even i scold or smack him oso no use Sad then jus let it b lo.sigh...
u stil at office?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nike
puppy
puppy


Number of posts : 64
Age : 38
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:29 am

[quote="estkit"]
nike wrote:


that's why u can't blow it straight ... i train nike stand for me to blow his fur. Twisted Evil

i oso want to train him this way but sometimes even i scold or smack him oso no use Sad then jus let it b lo.sigh...
u stil at office?[/quote

haa.. should keep to train mocha..

yaa..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:32 am

nike wrote:


haa.. should keep to train mocha..

yaa..

yes trying...trying oso dun let him shake his body after i comb him
tot can msn wit u chat here a bit hard le
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nike
puppy
puppy


Number of posts : 64
Age : 38
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:35 am

estkit wrote:
nike wrote:


haa.. should keep to train mocha..

yaa..

yes trying...trying oso dun let him shake his body after i comb him
tot can msn wit u chat here a bit hard le

i pm u...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:38 am

nike wrote:
estkit wrote:
nike wrote:


haa.. should keep to train mocha..

yaa..

yes trying...trying oso dun let him shake his body after i comb him
tot can msn wit u chat here a bit hard le

i pm u...

wokey... *yes*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:51 am

u bz?suddenly no news frm u keh Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nike
puppy
puppy


Number of posts : 64
Age : 38
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:13 pm

estkit wrote:
u bz?suddenly no news frm u keh Question

sorry... suddenly power down yesterday night.... albino
Back to top Go down
View user profile
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:07 pm

nike wrote:
estkit wrote:
u bz?suddenly no news frm u keh Question

sorry... suddenly power down yesterday night.... albino

is ok...hope u stil online.i think we need to make it earlier coz 1 of my fren oso interested to join.make earlier since she need to back b4 4pm.can we make it at 12pm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thierrylye
puppy
puppy


Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-09-28

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:48 pm

estkit wrote:

erm....did ur kid ever pee or poo at the grass?try to catch him wen he doing business.if ur kid do at the rite place then u reward him.wen he trying to do it on cement then u try to say NO lo.hehe...for me i smack mocha wit newspaper roll coz my hand oso pain smack coz of smack him Razz
sometimes my kid will pee n poo on the grass
but sometimes....
i tried b4 2 carry him 2 the grass when he wan2 pee n poo
but worse, he tried 2 move n steps on his shit
haih... then my sis will come n scold me

mayb u r rite, i forgot 2 reward him
mayb when he pee n poo on grass, i reward him
hehe... lol!
thks a lot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bryantlum
New Born
New Born
avatar

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:58 pm

thierrylye wrote:

sometimes my kid will pee n poo on the grass
but sometimes....
i tried b4 2 carry him 2 the grass when he wan2 pee n poo
but worse, he tried 2 move n steps on his shit
haih... then my sis will come n scold me

mayb u r rite, i forgot 2 reward him
mayb when he pee n poo on grass, i reward him
hehe... lol!
thks a lot

mayb u scare him le tats y he step on it.coz dog never know wat we want them to do unless we teach them *Groovy*

welcome *yes* hope it ll help u up *cocker*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Mocha's b'day present...   Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:16 pm

would like to share this video clip of mocha getting out his b'day gift lol!



dancing mocha


Last edited by on Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
agneslim
puppy
puppy
avatar

Number of posts : 40
Age : 34
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:51 pm

haha.. cute mocha ~ Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nike
puppy
puppy


Number of posts : 64
Age : 38
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:42 pm

Actually.. i can't see what's birthday gift for mocha la!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:05 am

nike wrote:
Actually.. i can't see what's birthday gift for mocha la!

hehe....sorry ya...tak pandai take video Razz is a tortoise soft toy from my sis.kekeke....his head block the toy oredi lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thierrylye
puppy
puppy


Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-09-28

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:14 pm

haha...
my kid's birthday is on last sunday
my sister bought him a dog snack
then play hide n seek until he found the food
haha...
n he is soo nice that day
got massage from my sister n my mom
n i play games wif him

well, estkit, the 2nd video ... u r using something to let ur kid dance?
haha...
i do tis 2 my kid too, but he oni kno how to sit down
wont dance like urs.... No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 246
Age : 39
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:29 pm

haha cute video, tq for sharing! i like mocha face alwiz smiling.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ecsclubmalaysia.lolbb.com
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:22 pm

Admin wrote:
haha cute video, tq for sharing! i like mocha face alwiz smiling.. Laughing

u r welcome Very Happy mocha jus smile at the food onli Twisted Evil kekekeke...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thierrylye
puppy
puppy


Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-09-28

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:19 am

estkit wrote:
Admin wrote:
haha cute video, tq for sharing! i like mocha face alwiz smiling.. Laughing

u r welcome Very Happy mocha jus smile at the food onli Twisted Evil kekekeke...
my kid oso de same
always wan 2 eat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My mocha   

Back to top Go down
 
My mocha
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» Gold lucky knot, bear and mocha stamps...please help! Pics added!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cocker Spaniel Fans Club Of Malaysia :: Photo Gallery :: Photo Gallery For Members-
Jump to: