Cocker Spaniel Fans Club Of Malaysia

Hang Out with Cocker Spaniel furkids & Friends
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 My mocha

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: My mocha   Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:41 pm

4mths....my 1st bed



6mths... mr bee

worldcup---france

my pooh bike

7mths....capri cafe

1yrs old

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 246
Age : 39
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:40 pm

haha cheerful face, american cocker when they lie down can mop the floor already Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ecsclubmalaysia.lolbb.com
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:24 pm

Admin wrote:
haha cheerful face, american cocker when they lie down can mop the floor already Laughing

hehe...thanks for ur compliment Basketball yup..acs fur lots more than ecs tats y hard to take care n alwiz tangle le pale make me headache scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thierrylye
puppy
puppy


Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-09-28

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:17 am

woah...cute!!!
how many is the shirt?? i wan2 buy oso...

n

ur house got many fur?? flying all around.....?
haha... juz askin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:31 am

thierrylye wrote:
woah...cute!!!
how many is the shirt?? i wan2 buy oso...

n

ur house got many fur?? flying all around.....?
haha... juz askin

thanks Cool depends on the design of the clothes.the price should b around rm30-70

erm....this days really can c the fur rolling around in the house Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thierrylye
puppy
puppy


Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-09-28

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:57 am

i can found many gold white fur around my house
so i dun let him come into my house often
n he like to pee n poo in my house
haha... male dog
Back to top Go down
View user profile
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:08 am

thierrylye wrote:
i can found many gold white fur around my house
so i dun let him come into my house often
n he like to pee n poo in my house
haha... male dog

huh?so where ur kid sleep?he is not allowed to go in the house?did u ever toilet train him...i believe if he is well trained he wont simply pee n poo around ur house.mocha never marking in the house even he oso is a male dog.mayb u should smack him frm doing tat so he know he cant do tat in ur house lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
agneslim
puppy
puppy
avatar

Number of posts : 40
Age : 34
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:23 pm

estkit, how many times u send mocha for grooming a month ??
i'm still thinking that whenn i need to send my bobby go grooming..
i'm also scare he cant sit diam diam there for grooming, cos he really playful, n very like to bite my hand ~ Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:18 pm

agneslim wrote:
estkit, how many times u send mocha for grooming a month ??
i'm still thinking that whenn i need to send my bobby go grooming..
i'm also scare he cant sit diam diam there for grooming, cos he really playful, n very like to bite my hand ~ Mad

i send him for fully groom about 2mths once.basic grooming every 2weeks once *Groovy*

how old is ur bobby?dun let him use to bite ur hand le~~not good.send him to groom wen he was small is good so later wen grow older he wont so nervous at the grooming place since he oredi use to it afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
agneslim
puppy
puppy
avatar

Number of posts : 40
Age : 34
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:37 pm

estkit wrote:


i send him for fully groom about 2mths once.basic grooming every 2weeks once *Groovy*

how old is ur bobby?dun let him use to bite ur hand le~~not good.send him to groom wen he was small is good so later wen grow older he wont so nervous at the grooming place since he oredi use to it afro

My bobby 2 mths liao... i know that's no good to let him bite my hand, but i scold him or go away also no use.. N he "bite" my shoes n cepat lari ~ *run i think he must thinking that i'm playing with him ..ai .. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thierrylye
puppy
puppy


Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-09-28

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:42 pm

estkit wrote:
thierrylye wrote:
i can found many gold white fur around my house
so i dun let him come into my house often
n he like to pee n poo in my house
haha... male dog

huh?so where ur kid sleep?he is not allowed to go in the house?did u ever toilet train him...i believe if he is well trained he wont simply pee n poo around ur house.mocha never marking in the house even he oso is a male dog.mayb u should smack him frm doing tat so he know he cant do tat in ur house lol!
my kid sleep at the bac of my house... got cage 4 him
i tried toilet trained 4 him b4, ask him 2 pee n poo on grass
but not effective, sometimes pee n poo on cements...
sad...
now almost 1 years old d... too late 4 him
smack? i do tat often, but it seems din scare my kid
haha... n my hand veli painful leh...... :~(
my sis pula dun like 2 smack him like tat
takut he hurts... haih...
so my dog veli scared of me lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nike
puppy
puppy


Number of posts : 64
Age : 38
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:20 pm

hi...hi.... nice to seee mocha photo ....
please post more photo here... love to see cute cute mocha... Razz

since OUG and Cheras not far.,.. hope let nike meet mocha one day...

let them have fun.... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thierrylye
puppy
puppy


Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-09-28

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:04 pm

hey...
i found out tat y ur kid's fur is not curly??
mine r curly....
got difference?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:44 pm

agneslim wrote:

My bobby 2 mths liao... i know that's no good to let him bite my hand, but i scold him or go away also no use.. N he "bite" my shoes n cepat lari ~ *run i think he must thinking that i'm playing with him ..ai .. Sad

oooo...jus 2mths is stil baby.sure he like to play le.i think he not yet finish his jap rite...so better dun let him bite.mayb now he start to grow teeth so he likes to bite.mayb u can get him a small soft toys.let him play so he wont choose to bite ur hand lo lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:47 pm

thierrylye wrote:

my kid sleep at the bac of my house... got cage 4 him
i tried toilet trained 4 him b4, ask him 2 pee n poo on grass
but not effective, sometimes pee n poo on cements...
sad...
now almost 1 years old d... too late 4 him
smack? i do tat often, but it seems din scare my kid
haha... n my hand veli painful leh...... :~(
my sis pula dun like 2 smack him like tat
takut he hurts... haih...
so my dog veli scared of me lol!

erm....did ur kid ever pee or poo at the grass?try to catch him wen he doing business.if ur kid do at the rite place then u reward him.wen he trying to do it on cement then u try to say NO lo.hehe...for me i smack mocha wit newspaper roll coz my hand oso pain smack coz of smack him Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:52 pm

nike wrote:
hi...hi.... nice to seee mocha photo ....
please post more photo here... love to see cute cute mocha... Razz

since OUG and Cheras not far.,.. hope let nike meet mocha one day...

let them have fun.... lol!

thanks for ur compliment *cocker* i really like to snap photo 4him but i prefer nike photo le.so natural n decorated nicely *Groovy* but cant compare le since u r designer lol!

yup not very far...we should meet up *yes* i oso wish to c nike.anything u can call me at 019-2228138
Back to top Go down
View user profile
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:55 pm

thierrylye wrote:
hey...
i found out tat y ur kid's fur is not curly??
mine r curly....
got difference?

mocha's fur oso curly le...i oso thinking y other dog show acs is straight fur 1 scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
agneslim
puppy
puppy
avatar

Number of posts : 40
Age : 34
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:54 pm

estkit wrote:

oooo...jus 2mths is stil baby.sure he like to play le.i think he not yet finish his jap rite...so better dun let him bite.mayb now he start to grow teeth so he likes to bite.mayb u can get him a small soft toys.let him play so he wont choose to bite ur hand lo lol!

ai, the worse things is he dun like the toys ~ But i found that he like to bite "bones" ,which hav flavor 1.. What a Face n sometimes he will bite watever i hold in my hand, n everytime i try 2 take out the things in his mouth, he must " ERgggg...."(angry sound), i really scare when he grow up still like that.. pale
Back to top Go down
View user profile
agneslim
puppy
puppy
avatar

Number of posts : 40
Age : 34
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:58 pm

estkit wrote:
nike wrote:
hi...hi.... nice to seee mocha photo ....
please post more photo here... love to see cute cute mocha... Razz

since OUG and Cheras not far.,.. hope let nike meet mocha one day...

let them have fun.... lol!

thanks for ur compliment *cocker* i really like to snap photo 4him but i prefer nike photo le.so natural n decorated nicely *Groovy* but cant compare le since u r designer lol!

yup not very far...we should meet up *yes* i oso wish to c nike.anything u can call me at 019-2228138

hehe.. i will bring my Bobby to my bf's house at Cheras every sunday..
If u all hav meet up , remember me also.. cheers
Who live in Cheras ? nike or estkit ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:09 pm

agneslim wrote:

ai, the worse things is he dun like the toys ~ But i found that he like to bite "bones" ,which hav flavor 1.. What a Face n sometimes he will bite watever i hold in my hand, n everytime i try 2 take out the things in his mouth, he must " ERgggg...."(angry sound), i really scare when he grow up still like that.. pale

erm...then try find bone which is soft for him to bite lo coz if u give him bite hard toys later his teeth not nice...ll sau nga u know Razz
wow...so fierce 1 ar bobby Wink dun let him hav this kind of habit le.hav u try to put ur hand in his bowl while he eating.make him get use of it wen he eat u try to feed him some n put ur hand in the bowl so tat wen he grow up he wont so fierce coz alot of dogs wen they eat tat time cant get disturb1 or else they ll bite bcome so aggresive No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:13 pm

agneslim wrote:

hehe.. i will bring my Bobby to my bf's house at Cheras every sunday..
If u all hav meet up , remember me also.. cheers
Who live in Cheras ? nike or estkit ?

ooo...mayb we meet up somewhere during weekend la
suki stay at cheras.esther stay at oug.want to come out kai kai ma? *Groovy*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nike
puppy
puppy


Number of posts : 64
Age : 38
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:05 pm

estkit wrote:
thierrylye wrote:
hey...
i found out tat y ur kid's fur is not curly??
mine r curly....
got difference?

mocha's fur oso curly le...i oso thinking y other dog show acs is straight fur 1 scratch

need to use the hair dryer blow ACS's fur... then the fur will be straight..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nike
puppy
puppy


Number of posts : 64
Age : 38
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:06 pm

agneslim wrote:
estkit wrote:
nike wrote:
hi...hi.... nice to seee mocha photo ....
please post more photo here... love to see cute cute mocha... Razz

since OUG and Cheras not far.,.. hope let nike meet mocha one day...

let them have fun.... lol!

thanks for ur compliment *cocker* i really like to snap photo 4him but i prefer nike photo le.so natural n decorated nicely *Groovy* but cant compare le since u r designer lol!

yup not very far...we should meet up *yes* i oso wish to c nike.anything u can call me at 019-2228138

hehe.. i will bring my Bobby to my bf's house at Cheras every sunday..
If u all hav meet up , remember me also.. cheers
Who live in Cheras ? nike or estkit ?

nike ~ nike~ nike from cheras leisure mall ... where your bf house?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nike
puppy
puppy


Number of posts : 64
Age : 38
Registration date : 2006-08-18

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:15 pm

estkit wrote:
nike wrote:
hi...hi.... nice to seee mocha photo ....
please post more photo here... love to see cute cute mocha... Razz

since OUG and Cheras not far.,.. hope let nike meet mocha one day...

let them have fun.... lol!

thanks for ur compliment *cocker* i really like to snap photo 4him but i prefer nike photo le.so natural n decorated nicely *Groovy* but cant compare le since u r designer lol!

yup not very far...we should meet up *yes* i oso wish to c nike.anything u can call me at 019-2228138

who said designer must know to take photo one..!!! bounce

mine 0123663800(suki)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
agneslim
puppy
puppy
avatar

Number of posts : 40
Age : 34
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: My mocha   Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:47 pm

nike wrote:

nike ~ nike~ nike from cheras leisure mall ... where your bf house?

my bf house at tmn anggerik .. sunny
i take my bobby n another dog go to that segar clinic for vaccination ler..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: My mocha   

Back to top Go down
 
My mocha
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Gold lucky knot, bear and mocha stamps...please help! Pics added!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cocker Spaniel Fans Club Of Malaysia :: Photo Gallery :: Photo Gallery For Members-
Jump to: