Cocker Spaniel Fans Club Of Malaysia

Hang Out with Cocker Spaniel furkids & Friends
 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 NAME My ENGLISH COCKER SPANIEL PUPPIES~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
myECS
puppy
puppy


Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: NAME My ENGLISH COCKER SPANIEL PUPPIES~   Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:46 am

My cocker spanil just gave birth to 7 beautiful puppies. Below here are their pics. Have fun naming them!!

Pup 1

Male, black and white

Pup 2

Male, Black

Pup 3

male, black

Pup 4

Female, Black and White

Pup 5

Male, Black

Pup 6

Male, white with gold

Pup 7

Female, Gold

all together


tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homeapet.com
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: NAME My ENGLISH COCKER SPANIEL PUPPIES~   Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:13 am

myECS wrote:
My cocker spanil just gave birth to 7 beautiful puppies. Below here are their pics. Have fun naming them!!

tongue

congrats~~~so cute le the pups lol! i never c white color ecs b4...i think should b very special...may i know wat color of their parents.y come out ll hav so many nice color keh?1st time breed them can get 7pups?izit for sale?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 246
Age : 39
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: NAME My ENGLISH COCKER SPANIEL PUPPIES~   Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:47 am

WOooooowww very cute!! so small.. haha
i think that one not white color, after grow up the spot will be darker like russell face.. Laughing
there are some names in pet N you website you can may be hv a look
link : (under articles) http://petnyou.com.my/index.php?q=node/330

i guess one of their parent should be black color, coz black is dominant color.. Very Happy

name how about use all same front alphabet like Toby Tiger Tintin Toffy Tommy...etc geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ecsclubmalaysia.lolbb.com
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: NAME My ENGLISH COCKER SPANIEL PUPPIES~   Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:08 pm

Admin wrote:
WOooooowww very cute!! so small.. haha
i think that one not white color, after grow up the spot will be darker like russell face.. Laughing
there are some names in pet N you website you can may be hv a look
link : (under articles) http://petnyou.com.my/index.php?q=node/330

i guess one of their parent should be black color, coz black is dominant color.. Very Happy

name how about use all same front alphabet like Toby Tiger Tintin Toffy Tommy...etc geek

ooo...u mean wont totaly white color ar?i tot if totally white then must b very beautiful *Groovy*
wow...so fast u can think of so many name start wit same alphabert *yes*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 246
Age : 39
Registration date : 2006-08-17

PostSubject: Re: NAME My ENGLISH COCKER SPANIEL PUPPIES~   Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:29 pm

I am not very sure but i dont think there is white cocker.. haha
u see the nose near the mouth got some brown spot already
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ecsclubmalaysia.lolbb.com
myECS
puppy
puppy


Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: NAME My ENGLISH COCKER SPANIEL PUPPIES~   Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:14 pm

hehe. no white cocker unless it is albino. If got all white will be so nice.

You are right both the parents are solid black. hehe.

My Busy minimum wil have at least 6 puppies. A handful of work to do. Yeap they are for sale when grow bigger.

i think will name it start with alphabet (B). Cause the mummy's name start with B. Easy to find the cert so mess up in future. I have another English cocker also going to give birth in december. Will post up the pic whn i free to take it ok? Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homeapet.com
agneslim
puppy
puppy
avatar

Number of posts : 40
Age : 34
Registration date : 2006-11-17

PostSubject: Re: NAME My ENGLISH COCKER SPANIEL PUPPIES~   Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:02 am

That's really cute ~ *Groovy*
We hav more n more cocker spaniel here .. sunny
Happy Family *cocker*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: NAME My ENGLISH COCKER SPANIEL PUPPIES~   Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:44 pm

myECS wrote:
hehe. no white cocker unless it is albino. If got all white will be so nice.

You are right both the parents are solid black. hehe.

My Busy minimum wil have at least 6 puppies. A handful of work to do. Yeap they are for sale when grow bigger.

i think will name it start with alphabet (B). Cause the mummy's name start with B. Easy to find the cert so mess up in future. I have another English cocker also going to give birth in december. Will post up the pic whn i free to take it ok? Wink

yup i oso think tat if all white sure beautiful...wah~~~both parents black can come out gold n white cheers hehe...never breed doggy before so i dunno Razz
so u jus breed ecs n maltese?i am thinking to mate mocha...hehe....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myECS
puppy
puppy


Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2006-11-28

PostSubject: Re: NAME My ENGLISH COCKER SPANIEL PUPPIES~   Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:08 pm

ya just cocker and maltese Very Happy but my silky has puppies too 2 males now up for sale but not going to breed silky anymore cause cant concentrate on too many breeds. Specialise is better study .
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.homeapet.com
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
avatar

Number of posts : 149
Age : 35
Localisation : Kuala Lumpur
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: NAME My ENGLISH COCKER SPANIEL PUPPIES~   Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:31 pm

myECS wrote:
ya just cocker and maltese Very Happy but my silky has puppies too 2 males now up for sale but not going to breed silky anymore cause cant concentrate on too many breeds. Specialise is better study .

oooo.....ya concentrate make more quality.so u breed acs as well?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thierrylye
puppy
puppy


Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2006-09-28

PostSubject: Re: NAME My ENGLISH COCKER SPANIEL PUPPIES~   Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:12 pm

so cute...

cant wait 2 c them when they r 3-4 months....
tat time is the MOST cute
haha... *rule*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anna13
puppy
puppy
avatar

Number of posts : 25
Age : 48
Localisation : Malim, Malacca.
Registration date : 2006-10-21

PostSubject: Re: NAME My ENGLISH COCKER SPANIEL PUPPIES~   Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:28 pm

These are mine seven wolf, 4 boys and three girl Very Happy

Born 30 and 31 Dec 2006. 27 days old today....


The eldest - Mannsie


The second - Simone ( gold bell ) and her indentical brother - Monse ( the fifth )


The third - Mosen ( top left ), the forth - Monsac ( top right ) and Mei Sing ( under ), the fifth


The youngest - Mines
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://indexbrailleaccessibility.com
danielling
New Born
New Born


Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-19

PostSubject: wao....   Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:11 pm

Wao! they are cute!!!
are they for sell????
hehe...so cute...i wish i could hv one of them....*Groovy*
any way gratz,,,,for havin such cute puppy~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: NAME My ENGLISH COCKER SPANIEL PUPPIES~   

Back to top Go down
 
NAME My ENGLISH COCKER SPANIEL PUPPIES~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» BAILEY Bullmastiff X Dogue de Bordeux 17months (with LBDR)
» Northern English Springer Spaniel Rescue
» Maisie Springer Spaniel - Portsmouth Area
» Black/White English Staf Puppy
» Sookie - mixed English staffy

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cocker Spaniel Fans Club Of Malaysia :: Woof! Woof! :: General Discussion-
Jump to: